Be the best in field of nursing
Name of the Course
Duration of the Course
4 Years with integrated internship
10+2 passed -45% (Science B group) SC/ST-5% relaxation.
3 Year with integrated internship
10+2 passed -40% (Science/Any group) SC/ST-5% relaxation
Gujarat nursing council
- Candidate can apply online within the time specified by the admission committee.
- Before filling the application form candidates must ensure his/her eligibility.
- The application form must be filled and submitted on or before its last date.
- Merit list of Gujarat nursing admission 2018 will be published on the official website.
- The seat will be allotted on the basis of categories.
- Government seats:75% of the total approved seats of Gujarat professional nursing and allied medical education courses in the unaided schools, colleges or institutions.
- Management seats: 25% seats of the total approved seats including 15% Non –resident Indian seats of Gujarat professional nursing and allied medical education courses in the unaided schools, colleges or institutions.
- If any management seat remains vacant, such seat will be filled in as the available Government seat.
- Cancellation of admission
- Suspension from attending classes
- Withholding/withdrawing scholarship/fellowship and other benefits
- Debarring from appearing in any test/examination or other evaluation processes
- Withholding results
- Debarring from representing the institution in any regional, national or international meet, tournament, youth festival, etc.
- Suspension/expulsion from the hostel
- Rustication from the institution for period ranging from 1 to 4 semesters
- Expulsion from the institution and consequent debarring from admission to any other institution.
- Collective punishment: when the persons committing or abetting the crime of ragging are not identified, the institution shall resort to collective punishment as a deterrent to ensure community pressure on the potential raggers.