Who We Are
Khyati Foundation is located in the discipline and serene premises. The Green, Clean and pollution free area provide a great environment for the all-round development of the students in the academic, Clinical & Extracurricular field. It is a group of colleges in Ahmedabad.
At Khyati Foundation, all Our College provides an education that will assist the students in becoming humane, sensitive and technically competent health care professionals. While a first-rate educational experience is essential, the making of a good health care professional is rooted in the nature and quality of the people involved.
Khyati Foundation is an exciting place to pursue an education and career. The courses are designed to produce strong quality professionals who can continue their studies in India and can also be eligible for exemptions in various courses offered by the universities in US, UK, Canada, Australia and other countries around the Globe.
Khyati Foundation, an endeavor of Firdaus Memorial Charity & Education Trust Ahmedabad has been registered as Charitable Trust under the Bombay Public Trust Act, 1950 vide Registration No. E/20640 AHMEDABAD dated 21-06-2014.
The Professional Nursing Degree Course is based and built on sound Scientific Educational theory and practice; prepare our students to provide comprehensive health care with true compassion. We also accept that there is a need to prepare nurses who can make independent decisions to protect the rights of and facilitate individuals and groups in pursuit of health, function in the hospital, community and conduct research studies in the areas of nursing practice.
We recognize the need to prepare nurses to assume the role of Educator, Supervisor & Manager in a Clinical / Public health & Education setting.
Morbi accumsan ipsum velit. Nam nec tellus a odio tincidunt auctor a ornare odio. Sed non mauris vitae erat consequat auctor eu in elit. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra.
Our vision is to advance the body of Nursing Knowledge through education, innovative technological approaches, integrating theory research and practice to transform Nursing care Locally, Nationally and Globally.
Khyati College/School of Nursing pursues Excellence in Nursing Education by preparing students to be competent committed Quality focused and value-based professional Nurses.
OBJECTIVES OF COLLEGE OF NURSING
On completion of the Four years B. Sc. Nursing Programme the Graduate will be able to: –
- Apply knowledge from physical, biological and behavioral sciences, medicine including Alternative Systems and Nursing in providing nursing care to individuals, families, and communities.
- Demonstrate an understanding of lifestyle and other factors, which affect the health of individuals and groups.
- Provide Nursing Care based on steps of nursing of Nursing Process in collaboration with the individuals and group
- Demonstrate Critical Thinking in making Decisions in all situations in order to provide quality care.
- Utilize the latest Trends and Technology in Providing Health Care.
- Provide Promotive, Preventive, and Restorative Health Services in line with the National Health Policies and Programs.
- Practice within the framework of the Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct, and Acceptable Standards of Practice within the Legal Boundaries.
- Communicate effectively with individuals and groups and members of the Health Team in order to promote Effective Interpersonal Relationships and Team Work.
- Demonstrate skills in Teaching to individuals and groups in Clinical / Community health settings
- Participate effectively as Member of the Health Team in Health Care Delivery System.
- Demonstrate Leadership and Managerial Skills in Clinical / Community Health Settings
- Conduct Need-Based Research Studies in Various Settings and Utilize the Research Findings to Improve the Quality of Care.
- Demonstrate awareness, interest and contribute towards Advancement of Self and of the Profession.
OBJECTIVES OF SCHOOL OF NURSING
GNM Nurse on Completion of this course will be able to:
- Demonstrate competency in providing health care to the individual, sick or well, using the nursing process.
- Assess the nursing need of clients from birth to death.
- Plan and carry out appropriate action to meet nursing needs.
- Provide effective nursing care for maintaining the best possible level of health in all aspects.
- Promote self-care in people under their care.
- Apply problem-solving techniques in nursing practice.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of nursing care.
- Apply knowledge from the humanities biological and behavioral sciences in functioning as a nurse.
- Function effectively with members of the health team and the community applying the knowledge of human relations and communications skills in her work.
- Participate as the member of the health team in the delivery of curative preventive, promotive and rehabilitative health care services.
- Mobilize community resources and their involvement in working with the communities.
- Demonstrate the use of ethical values in their personal and professional life.
- Demonstrate interest in the activities of a professional organization.
- Recognize the need for continuing education for professional development.
- Demonstrate basic skills in teaching patients and giving nursing care to them.
- Demonstrate basic skills in administration and leadership while and Working with other members of the health team and community.